30 Jan 2012

Stitching an UFO

Last weekend I was stitching an UFO which I started to stitch in 2004. It's a lady from "Quick and Easy Cross Stitch"-magazine. It was an UFO for years and now I finally decided to continue with it. I stitched a little of her dress, the beige part.



Today I got mail again! And I mean nice mail, not bills or anything. But four new charts from Violarium. Here's a pic of them. Season's by Jardin Prive.




I've been watching Bones (season 2 now) and been playing WoW too, so I haven't stitched much lately. Today I wanna continue with the lady so I could finish it one day too. She's been UFO way too long already.


Viime viikonloppuna aloin pistellä yhtä UFOa, jonka aloitin 2004. Malli on "Quick and Easy Cross Stitch"-lehdestä. Pistelin neidon hametta, beigeä osaa. Parka ollut UFOna jo monen monta vuotta.

Sain tänään myös postia! Mukavaa postia, ei laskuja. Nimittäin tilaukseni Violariumista. Jardin Priven vuodenajat. Nämä mallit ovat aivan ihania!

Olen katsonut Bones-sarjaa (kakkos kaudella tällä hetkellä) ja pelannut WoWia niin paljon, ettei aikaa ole jäänyt pistelyille. Tänään kuitenkin haluaisin jatkaa neidon parissa.

2 comments:

  1. The UFO lady looks very pretty. I hope you finish her this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    I do hope I will finish it this year too, she has been an UFO for years now. Poor lady :)

    ReplyDelete