3 Jan 2012

The Box

In December I started to wonder how I am gonna store all the new pieces I'm about to start. I didn't have a box or basket where I am storing my WIPs and UFOs. I keep them in the drawer or a closet. Those are full of stuff already (not just tons of UFOs though, hehe). So I decided to buy a new one! Yesterday I went to a big store with my mum and I was checking all the boxs/baskets they had there. Found a nice one, but the price tag was a bit too much for me (plus now that I think about it, it was open box, no cover or anything, so no good). Then I noticed a huge pile of boxes which also were quite huge! Oooh they looked sooo nice! I took one, noticed it also had a cover so easy to close and it looked so pretty! I was really afraid to check the pricetag! But I did.. I had to re-check it three times, from three different boxes as it said 15,50 euros. I couldn't believe it! I took my box and started running! OK, I didn't run but walked very quickly to my mum and showed her my new treasure :) Here's a pic of my new Box which is in good use already!



Joulukuussa aloin miettiä säilytyspaikkaa tammikkuun hassutuksille. Laatikot ja kaapit joita yleensä käytän ovat jo niin täynnä, ettei sinne enää kovin paljoa mahdu. Enkä edes haluaisi niitä siellä pitää koska luultavasti sinne ne myös unohtuisivat.. Ennestään minulla ei käsityökoria ollutkaan. Joten eilen olimme Keskisellä ja tutkin heidän kori/laatikkovalikoimaansa. Osa tuntui olevan budjettini ulkopuolella ja osassa ei ollut minkäänlaista kantta joka suojaisi töitä. Sitten huomasin ison pinon isoja laatikoita! Laatikoissa oli jopa kaunis kansi ja sisällä ihana kangas. Olin ihan varma, että laatikko on valikoiman kalleimmasta päästä. Mutta yllätys olikin aikamoinen kun tarkistin hintalapun: 15,50 euroa!! Tarkistin hinnan kolmesti, kolmesta eri laatikosta. 15, 50 euroa. Wohoo! Nappasin laatikon syliini ja lähdin kiireen vilkkaa näyttämään saalistani äidilleni. Ylhäällä kuva laatikosta, joka on jo ahkerassa käytössä :)





1 comment: