7 Jan 2012

Changes

I was stitching yesterday, started another crazy-project. I really enjoyed stitching it and I was a bit annoyed as I knew I should start another one today and I wouldn't be able to stitch that one until on February again. I started to think all the projects I should start and I got terrified! 31 new ones only this month.. huh. So.. I decided to do some changes and stick with my original plan: only 15 new starts on January. So I removed 16 starts (3 of them were UFOs) from my list and left 15 there which I will start all in January. So 16th January I can stitch whatever I please! :)

I know for sure though that I will start stitching the ones I removed too. Not in January, but this year, sooner or later. As I did remove some really nice ones and I do have fabric for them all already. So fear not! I am sure you can see me stitching them all still :D


Eilen pistellessäni kuudetta hassutustyötä aloin harmitella, etten pääse jatkamaan työn kimpussa kuin vasta helmikuussa. Nautin mallin pistelystä ja minua alkoi ärsyttää, koska tänään pitää aloittaa seuraava ja aina seuraava tammikuun loppuun asti. Kolmekymmentäyksi keskeneräistä työtä tammikuun lopussa! Ajatus alkoi oikeasti kauhistuttaa joten päätin surutta palata alkuperäiseen ideaani: 15 aloitusta tammikuussa. Poistin siis listasta 16 uutta aloitusta (kolme oli kylläkin UFOja) ja jätin 15 jotka siis edelleen aloitan tammikuussa. Joten 16 tammikuuta saan pistellä ihan mitä haluan! :D

Olen tosin ihan varma, että hylkäämäni 16 mallia/kittiä tulee aloitettua tämän vuoden aikana. Ei tammikuussa mutta ennemmin tai myöhemmin kuitenkin. Kaikkiinhan on kuitenkin kankaat ja langat valmiina.

No comments:

Post a Comment