14 Feb 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! I wish you all a lovely day :)

I haven't updated my blog for two weeks now. Biggest reason is that I was in England this month! My very first time in England but for sure, not the last one. I really like England a lot. And especially one person there ;)

I didn't do any stitching shopping there though so I had to order some fabric from Sew and So. I hope the package will arrive tomorrow.

I have done only little stitching in these two weeks. I stitched Joan Elliot's Witch a bit and also finished one of my Crazies! Today I finished Lizzie Kate's "Follow your heart". Perfect one for this day :) The colours in the pic are a bit off, but not much.




Hei vaan kaikille ja toivottovasti teillä on ihana päivä tänään :)

En ole taas pariin viikkoon blogia päivitellyt. Suurin syy tähän on se, että olin tässä kuussa Englannissa! Ensimmäinen kerta kyseisessä maassa, mutta ei missään nimessä viimeinen kerta. Pidän Englannista kovasti ja varsinkin eräästä ihmisestä siellä ;)

En shoppaillut ristipistotarvikkeita Englannissa, joten tilasin Sew and So:lta hieman kangasta. Toivon paketin saapuvan huomenna.

Olen pistelly melko vähän. Joan Elliotin noitaa pistelin viime viikolla ja tänään pistelin teemaan sopivasti Lizzie Katen "Follow your heart"-mallia. Ylhäällä kuva valmiista tekeleestä. Värit ovat hieman metsään, mutta ei nyt mahdottoman paljoa kuitenkaan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment