12 Sept 2012

Anything but a card - Challenge one

I was thinking for quite some time what to do for the Anything but a card-challenge. As the first challenge was: anything goes! So I could do anything! I finally decided to make this little box. I could storage some tea there. The box template is actually from a teabox by Lipton.

Here's a pic of it :)


I am happy how it turned out. However, I might do little something on the cover, not sure yet. Need to let it be for few days and see if I still think that way.

6 comments:

  1. I love the British flag. The colors and the flower are stunning. Thanks for joining us over at ABAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and I think it's perfect just how it is! :) Thanks for joining us at ABAC! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great upcycling going on here Hely! Love the patriotic theme too.
    Thanks for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful box! Great colors and embellishments too!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card challenge!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your tea box project with everyone at ABAC! Love your colors and details with the British flag. This goes perfectly for the Queen's Jubilee. Look forward to seeing more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot ladies! :))

    I'm planning what to do next, I have few ideas already, nwo just need to decide which to do! Or which one to do first :)

    ReplyDelete